Eco Soluble Cutting Fluids of Japanese Production Techniques
Model No.：(50G) CM-1-A08；(5G) CM-1-B11
Chlorine-Free Soluble Cutting Fluid, Emulsion Cutting Fluid, Cutting Oil, Metalworking Fluid, Metal Processing Oil, All-purpose Water Soluble Cutting Fluid
Hai Lu Jya He who is a coolant general agent of MORESCO in Taiwan. All composition of MORESCO coolant without chlorine. It all considering environmental issues and human health. In particular, MORESCO E-500 emulsion cutting fluid which is called all-purpose coolant, and suitable for any water quality. MORESCO E-500 cutting oil is used in many industries such as hardware parts, bike and automotive parts. MORESCO E-500 coolant is good in cast iron, steel and aluminum alloys which performance has excellent lubricating, washing and cooling abilities to remove chips immediately and reduce the stickiness from surface, tools and workpieces. There are excellent extreme pressure protection and antisepsis performance even during rainy season. Besides materials, kind of processing also we should considerate, like lathe, boring, milling, drilling, tapping, threading, reaming and sawing. Therefore, the cutting fluids are chosen to match the materials and machining types which are the first things.
On the other hand, all of our coolant have prodcut certifications like RoHs, Reach, TDS, SDS etc. And all manufacture processing complies with ISO 9001:2015 QMS(Quality Management System). Our MORESCO E-500 coolant is backed with 100% satisfaction. Contact with Hai Lu Jya He for more professional advices.
Features and Benefits
- Mainly effective for stainless heat and aluminum material.
- Excellent anti-corrosion effect to aluminum alloys.
- Excellent wash ability, micro-emulsion type.
- Excellent cooling and lubricity.
- Excellent extreme pressure protection.
- Less stickiness.
- Non chlorine, PRTR free.
- Operator friendly and clean running
- Improved surface finishes.
- Suitable of materials for aluminum alloy, cast iron, steel alloy, etc.
- Suitable of processing for lathe, boring, milling, drilling, tapping, threading, reaming, sawing, etc.
- Pail：18 Liters / 5 Gallons
- Barrel：200 Liters / 50 Gallons
- Ratio of coolant：7~8% (Depends on working situation)
- Storage：Avoid direct sunlight, under normal temperature, keep in dry and cool place.
- Expiration date：6 months (Base on brand-new)
- Substances floating on the coolant may be seen in the beginning of use. They are antifoaming additive and disappear in a couple of days.
- RoHs：RoHS stands for Restriction of Hazardous Substances
- Reach：Improve the protection of human health and the environment from the risks that can be posed by chemicals
- TDS：TECHNICAL DATA SHEET describes the technical data of a raw material.
- SDS：Safety Data Sheet protect health and security and also a duty to properly label substances on the basis of physio-chemical, health or environmental risk.
- TGRS：Non-use warranty (for chemical substances)
- Files Download
A Technical Data Sheet is a document which describes the technical data of a raw material. It has been approved before any tests of the material ,and contain any information that is important for our use of the material in the intended application.
Protect health and security and also a duty to properly label substances on the basis of physio-chemical, health or environmental risk.
All-purpose cutting oil is commonly used for each machining that it can suitable for various metal materials. But is it enough? As we know, there are many sort of cutting fluids in the market. So how to choose the right cutting oil? At first, metal and machining operations which you need to gather some basic information relevant to the selection criteria.... Read More
IoT Coolant Monitoring System
Maintaining proper coolant concentration levels for machine tools extends cutting tool life and cutting oil life ,and helps ensure quality workpiece surface finishes.Read More
MORESCO GR-5 Synthetic Fluids
High lubricity ensures quality grinding by removal of fine particles, resulting in a regular and clean surface which is recommended for glass. GR-5 synthetic fluids that formulate without...Read More
Wastewater Treatment Machine
UF membrane excels at the clarification of solutions containing suspended solids, bacteria and high concentrations of macromolecules, including oil and water.Read More