GR-4 Synthetic Coolant
MORESCO JAPAN【Grinding Oil】
Metalworking Coolant, Water Soluble Cutting Fluid, Glass Grinding Oil, Grinding Oil, Fully Synthetic Coolant
MORESCO GR-4 is a synthetic coolant without chlorine that concentrates contain no mineral oil. They form a clear fluid when mixed with water. It is designed for glass machining , and excels in screen shell glass grinding or optical glass grinding.
Besides, it has excellent cooling properties, lubricity, corrosion protection for machines, settling character of powder and run very clean providing long life in the sump. This performances at glass machining that prevent damage surface and scratch the tool and work pieces.
MORESCO offers a wide range of different coolants for all fields of application in glass processing. GR-4 coolant have RoHs, Reach, TDS, SDS certifications, and complies with ISO 9001:2015 QMS(Quality Management System) which is backed with 100% satisfaction.
On the other hand, we also serve OEM and ODM for customized cutting oil. If you have any demands, you can contact with Hai Lu Jya He for more professional advises.
FEATURES AND BENEFITS
● Improving the surface finish and the extension of service life of the grindstone
● Prevent the trouble due to occurrence of foam
● Excellent antiseptic property. Especially against non-ferrous metal
● Flushing away chips from the cutting area immediately
- Suitable of materials for the CG processing of the lens
- Grindings for various surfaces of metal products, add 1 part of neat fluid to 20~50 parts of soft water and mix thoroughly.
- 18 Liters / 5 Gallon
- 200 Liters / 50 Gallon
- Ratio of coolant：4~5% (Depends on working situation)
- Storage：Avoid direct sunlight, under normal temperature, keep in dry and cool place.
- Expiration date：1 years (Base on brand-new)
- Substances floating on the coolant may be seen in the beginning of use. They are antifoaming additive and disappear in a couple of days.
- RoHs：RoHS stands for Restriction of Hazardous Substances
- Reach：Improve the protection of human health and the environment from the risks that can be posed by chemicals
- TDS：TECHNICAL DATA SHEET describes the technical data of a raw material.
- SDS：Safety Data Sheet protect health and security and also a duty to properly label substances on the basis of physio-chemical, health or environmental risk.
- Related Products
MORESCO JAPAN【Grinding Oil】
Hai Lu Jya He who is a coolant general agent of MORESCO Japan in Taiwan. MORESCO GR-5 grinding oil is designed for glass machining which have a great settling and anti-rust abilities. All composition of MORESCO coolant without chlorine which considering environmental issue and human healthy. MORESCO GR-5 have the excellent washing and defoaming performances to remove chips immediately then prevent chips scrath and damage surface, tools and workpieces. MORESCO GR-5 grinding oil is formulated with mineral oil, special lubricant, anti-rust additive, emulsifier settling additive. It has excellent cooling, lubricity, anti-rust, and cleaning properties and settling character of powder. It is suitable for screen shell glass grinding or optical glass grinding.On the other hand, all of our coolant have prodcut certifications like RoHs, Reach, TDS, SDS etc. And all manufacture processing complies with ISO 9001:2015 QMS(Quality Management System). Our MORESCO GR-5 coolant is backed with 100% satisfaction. Hai Lu Jya He also serve OEM and ODM for customized cutting oil. Contact with Hai Lu Jya He for more professional advices.
- Files Download
- IoT Coolant Monitoring System
Maintaining proper coolant concentration levels for machine tools extends cutting tool life and cutting oil life ,and helps ensure quality workpiece surface finishes.Read More
- MORESCO GR-4 Glass Grinding Oil
High lubricity ensures quality grinding by removal of fine particles, resulting in a regular and clean surface. The formulate without mineral oil and chlorine. It is recommended for glass.Read More
- Wastewater Treatment Machine
UF membrane excels at the clarification of solutions containing suspended solids, bacteria and high concentrations of macromolecules, including oil and water.Read More