MORESCO NA-308T Neat Cutting Oil
Made in Japan, straight oil
Metal processing Oil,, Neat Cutting Oil, High Precision Cutting Oil
Hai Lu Jya He who is a coolant general agent of MORESCO Japan in Taiwan. All composition of MORESCO coolant without chlorine which considering environmental issues and human health. MORESCO NA-308T cutting oil is designed for high speed tapping and thread formation which based on mineral oils and used for cutting without further dilution. It can be used for applications from light machining to heavy-duty operations such as turning, honing and drilling. Therefore, it is used in many industries such as hardware parts, bike and automotive parts. For the materials, MORESCO NA-308T is suitable for SUS, ferrous, aluminum and, but it is not suitable for copper alloys. Besides high precision machining, MORESCO NA-308T have excellent lubricating and cutting abilities to remove chips and reduce the stickiness from surface, tools and workpieces. There is the excellent performance on high and low speed processing.
On the other hand, all of our coolant have product certifications like RoHs, Reach, TDS, SDS etc. And all manufacture processing complies with ISO 9001:2015 QMS(Quality Management System). Our MORESCO NA-308T coolant is backed with 100% satisfaction. Hai Lu Jya He also serve OEM and ODM for customized cutting oil. Contact with Hai Lu Jya He for more professional advises.
FEATURES AND BENEFITS
- Good machining property：For carbon steel and stainless steel tapping and threading on high and low speed machine are required.
- High precision：With high quality additive that provide accuracy, low tolerance, straightness and good surface finish.
- Excellent washing property：Easy remove chip and fine from work-piece and tool interface. Keep chip and fine in circulation for filtering
- Non chlorine additive：The effectiveness of this oil is the additional of synthetic polymer additives that is powerful enough for most of carbon steel, and stainless steel.
- Suitable of materials for SUS, ferrous, aluminum, etc.
- Not Suitable of materials for copper and copper alloy.
- Suitable of processing for grinding, hornig.
- Pail：18 Liters / 5 Gallons
- Barrel：200 Liters / 50 Gallons
- Ratio of coolant：7~8% (Depends on working situation)
- Storage：Avoid direct sunlight, under normal temperature, keep in dry and cool place.
- Expiration date：2 years (Base on brand-new)
- TDS：TECHNICAL DATA SHEET describes the technical data of a raw material.
- SDS：Safety Data Sheet protect health and security and also a duty to properly label substances on the basis of physio-chemical, health or environmental risk.
- Files Download
A Technical Data Sheet is a document which describes the technical data of a raw material. It has been approved before any tests of the material ,and contain any information that is important for our use of the material in the intended application.
Protect health and security and also a duty to properly label substances on the basis of physio-chemical, health or environmental risk.
RoHS (RESTRICTION OF HAZARDOUS SUBSTANCES) stands for Restriction of Hazardous Substances, and impacts the entire electronics industry and many electrical products as well. All applicable products in the EU market since July 1, 2006 must pass RoHS compliance.
SGS, the core services are include inspection and verification of the quantity, weight and quality of traded goods, the testing of product quality and performance against various health, safety and regulatory standards.
- IoT Coolant Monitoring System
Maintaining proper coolant concentration levels for machine tools extends cutting tool life and cutting oil life ,and helps ensure quality workpiece surface finishes.Read More
- MORESCO GR-5 Synthetic Fluids
High lubricity ensures quality grinding by removal of fine particles, resulting in a regular and clean surface which is recommended for glass. GR-5 synthetic fluids that formulate without...Read More
- Wastewater Treatment Machine
UF membrane excels at the clarification of solutions containing suspended solids, bacteria and high concentrations of macromolecules, including oil and water.Read More