Chlorine-Free Eco Soluble Cutting Oil
Model No.：(50G) CM-1-A05；(5G)CM-1-B08
Chlorine-Free Soluble Cutting Fluid, Emulsion Cutting Fluid, Cutting Oil, Metalworking Fluid, Metal Processing Oil, All-purpose Water Soluble Cutting Fluid, CNC Cutting Oil
As an agent of MORESCO, Hai Lu Jya He offer MORESCO series of cutting oil. MORESCO BS-6M is a premium quality water-soluble cutting oil which contain 50% to 80% mineral oil and forms a milky emulsion while mixed water.
MORESCO BS-6M soluble cutting oil used eco-friendly formula without chlorine additives, and the combinations with agents which have anti-fungal property, bring about control of putrefaction.
Through Ball-on-plate test, MORESCO BS-6M has superior lubricating and cutting property that provides excellent lubrication while maintaining a clean machining environment.
As a manufacturer and supplier of metalworking fluids, Hai Lu Jya He can give you useful and professional support and recommendations. The SDS, TDS, Reach and RoHs of MORESCO BS-6M are available upon request through “Files Download” button.
The product is certified ISO9001:2015 QMS that can make sure highly quality of product. If you have any needs, please sending an inquiry or email to let us know. We will contact you as soon as possible.
MORESCO BS-6M is excellent for the machining of all ferrous and non – ferrous metals, especially suitable for aluminum alloy and copper alloy. Therefore, MORESCO BS-6M also named multi-purpose cutting oil. And it is used for lathe, boring, milling, drilling, tapping, threading, reaming, grinding operations.
- Excellent cutting performance
- Excellent anti-putrefaction property
- Excellent prevention property for non-ferrous metals, especially aluminum and copper
- Chlorine-free to meet environmental restrictions
|Appearance||Light Brown Transparent|
|Density [g/cm3 15℃]||0.96|
|Kinetic viscosity[mm2/s 40℃||53|
|Appearance Diluted. (5%)||White Emulsion|
|pH (5%) 1:20 dilution||9.3|
- Pail：18 Liters (5 Gallon)
- Drum：200 Liters (50 Gallon)
- Avoid direct sunlight, under normal temperature, keep in dry and cool place
- Expiration date：6 months (Base on brand-new)
- Recommended to use 7– 8% concentrations for all types of operations (Adjust according to the situation)
- Substances floating on the coolant may be seen in the beginning of use. They are antifoaming additive and disappear in a couple of days.
- Files Download
A Technical Data Sheet is a document which describes the technical data of a raw material. It has been approved before any tests of the material ,and contain any information that is important for our use of the material in the intended application.
Protect health and security and also a duty to properly label substances on the basis of physio-chemical, health or environmental risk.
Product certification confirms that a product meets the necessary local, national or international quality standards relevant to a particular market or product set.
- Material Application
You have to know before choosing cutting fluid for aluminum alloys
Aluminum alloys (Al) have many grades that used in widely industrials. When you’re cutting aluminum material, you have to concerned about lubrication, cutting performance, and washability first of all. Make sure above conditions, then you’ll have no problem getting a bright mirror finish.
Suitable for high speed and heavy operations, especially hard materials.
Hai Lu Jya He Enterprise has designed eco-friendly coolant to be suitable for steel materials. There are two types, water soluble cutting fluid (emulsion coolant, semi-synthetic coolant and synthetic coolant) and neat cutting oil.
- Extended Article
- Soluble cutting fluids and semi-synthetic cutting fluids which contain emulsifiers that allow them to mix with water and form a milky white emulsion. They also contain additives to improve their lubricating properties, rust and corrosion inhibitors and a biocide to help control foul smell. Read More
- MORESCO BS-6M Soluble Cutting Fluid
Through Ball-on-plate test, BS-6M has superior lubricating and cutting property, especially suitable for aluminum and copper alloy.Read More
- MORESCO GR-5 Synthetic Fluids
GR-5 has great settling and wash abilities. It is commonly used in screen shell glass grinding or optical glass grinding.Read More
- MORESCO BS-6S Semi-synthetic Cutting Fluid
BS-6S cutting oil is best in aluminum alloy and copper materials. BS-6M can control and prevent the color change while machining.Read More