MORESCO BS-6M Emulsion Coolant
Made in Japan, All-purpose water soluble cutting fluid
Emulsion Cutting Fluid, Cutting Oil, Metalworking Fluid, Metal processing Oil
Hai Lu Jya He who is a coolant general agent of MORESCO in Taiwan. All composition of MORESCO coolant without chlorine. It all considering environmental issues and human health. On the other hand, MORESCO BS-6M emulsion coolant which is called all-purpose coolant, and used in many industries such as hardware parts, bike and automotive parts, etc. Especially, MORESCO BS-6M cutting fluid is best in aluminum and copper materials which performance can control and prevent the color change while metalworking. In real practice, it is not only used in aluminum also used in cast iron, steel alloys and so on. And all depends on the kind of processing, like lathe, boring, milling, drilling, tapping, threading, reaming and grinding. Therefore, the cutting oil is chosen to match the materials and machining types which are the important things. Besides, BS-6M cutting fluid have excellent lubricating, washing and cooling abilities to reduce the stickiness of machine and workpieces. And the excellent antisepsis performance is different to other coolants that only rely on antiseptic and alkaline additives.
On the other hand, all of our coolant have prodcut certifications like RoHs, Reach, TDS, SDS etc. And all manufacture processing complies with ISO 9001:2015 QMS(Quality Management System). Our MORESCO BS-6M coolant is backed with 100% satisfaction. Contact with Hai Lu Jya He for more professional advices.
FEATURES AND BENEFITS
● Excellent cutting performance： MORESCO BS-6M has great workability compared to the conventional soluble type cutting fluid, especially suitable for complicated reaming process of aluminum alloy.
● Excellent anti-putrefaction property - Not only the result of antiseptic agent and alkali agent, but also the combinations with agents, which have anti-fungal property, bring about control of putrefaction.
● Excellent prevention property for non-ferrous metals, especially aluminum and copper.
● Non Chlorine, PRTR free：MORESCO BS-6M is biostable and free of chlorine. Chlorine is not mixed in consideration for an environmental problem.
- Suitable of materials for aluminum alloy, steel, etc.
- Suitable of processing for lathe, boring, milling, drilling, tapping, threading, reaming, grinding, etc.
- 18 Liters / 5 Gallon
- 200 Liters / 50 Gallon
- Ratio of coolant：7~8% (Depends on working situation)
- Storage：Avoid direct sunlight, under normal temperature, keep in dry and cool place.
- Expiration date：6 months (Base on brand-new)
- Substances floating on the coolant may be seen in the beginning of use. They are antifoaming additive and disappear in a couple of days.
- RoHs：RoHS stands for Restriction of Hazardous Substances
- Reach：Improve the protection of human health and the environment from the risks that can be posed by chemicals
- TDS：TECHNICAL DATA SHEET describes the technical data of a raw material.
- SDS：Safety Data Sheet protect health and security and also a duty to properly label substances on the basis of physio-chemical, health or environmental risk.
- TGRS：Non-use warranty (for chemical substances)
- Files Download
A Technical Data Sheet is a document which describes the technical data of a raw material. It has been approved before any tests of the material ,and contain any information that is important for our use of the material in the intended application.
Protect health and security and also a duty to properly label substances on the basis of physio-chemical, health or environmental risk.
IoT Coolant Monitoring System
Maintaining proper coolant concentration levels for machine tools extends cutting tool life and cutting oil life ,and helps ensure quality workpiece surface finishes.Read More
MORESCO GR-4 Glass Grinding Oil
High lubricity ensures quality grinding by removal of fine particles, resulting in a regular and clean surface. The formulate without mineral oil and chlorine. It is recommended for glass.Read More
Wastewater Treatment Machine
UF membrane excels at the clarification of solutions containing suspended solids, bacteria and high concentrations of macromolecules, including oil and water.Read More