AW hydraulic oil (ISO：32, 46, 68)
AW Hydraulic Oil is premium grade oil designed for use in all hydraulic systems where anti-wear hydraulic oil is recommended. All grades are rust and oxidation inhibited and contain an effective anti-wear additive and anti-foam additives to release entrained air rapidly. They are formulated to deliver good performance in a range of hydraulic components used in systems subjected to moderate operating conditions.
■ EXCELLENT PERFORMANCE IN
(1) Hydraulic Systems
(2) Air Compressors and Vacuum Pumps
(3) General Purpose Lubrication
(4) Hand Oilers for Machine Parts, Bearings, Cams, Gears, etc.
■ FEATURES AND BENEFITS
(1) Oxidation Control：Excellent oxidation and thermal stability reduces sludge and varnish providing protection of critical components while extending oil and equipment life
(2) Wear Protection：The premium anti-wear technology provides protection that passes major hydraulic equipment manufacturers pump tests resulting in longer life
(3) Rust and Corrosion Protection：Reduced maintenance due to outstanding rust and corrosion prevention capabilities when moisture is present
(4) High Viscosity Index：The shear stability of AW Hydraulic Oil provides exceptional viscosity stability, resulting in consistent operation throughout wide temperature ranges and drain intervals
(5) Reserve Quality：AW hydraulic oils have the ability to maintain their high level of performance under the toughest operating and extended drain conditions
The most common cutting fluid problems encountered by manufacturers (users) typically fall into the following five areas: foam, corrosion, residues, odor and dermal irritation. Most metal cutting fluids, in addition to cooling and lubricating which also have good cleaning properties to help keep machines clean. However, they also foam when agitated....
IoT Coolant Monitoring System
Maintaining proper coolant concentration levels for machine tools extends cutting tool life and cutting oil life ,and helps ensure quality workpiece surface finishes.Read More
MORESCO GR-5 Synthetic Fluids
High lubricity ensures quality grinding by removal of fine particles, resulting in a regular and clean surface which is recommended for glass. GR-5 synthetic fluids that formulate without...Read More
Wastewater Treatment Machine
UF membrane excels at the clarification of solutions containing suspended solids, bacteria and high concentrations of macromolecules, including oil and water.Read More