MORESCO SP-300 Rust Preventive Oil
High-Performance Long-term Anti-rust Oil
Model No.：(50G) UM-1-A01； (5G) UM-1-B02
Rust Preventive Oil, Anti-Rust Oil, Anti Corrosion Oils, Solvent Cut Back Rust Preventive Oil
MORESCO SP-300 anti-rust oil protect parts during program changeover periods in the assembly process which protects for years and during challenging conditions such as ocean shipments. Besides, it complete range of solutions intended for protection against corrosion of ferrous and non-ferrous metals in the medium to long term. It is used for protection between operations or for a final anti-corrosion protection before dispatch or storage.
MORESCO SP-300 preventive products against corrosion can be applied by spraying - micro-spraying, sprinkling, or immersion, leaving a protective anti-corrosion film that is waxy, oily, greasy and with high de-watering power.
Features and Benefits
- Excellent remove property：The efficiency of the operation in the following process improves.
- Excellent oil stain property：The defect of the product is reduced.
- Excellent dehydrating rust preventive properties：It is effective in the rust prevention of precise parts and complex shape.
- Appearance：Fawn (color)
- Long-term protection against metal corrosion: Rust-proof life up to 10 - 12 months.
- Protection of equipment during storage or while temporarily out of service
- Coating of equipment in preparation for shipment
- Protection of finely finished parts that between machining operations, including operations where water-soluble cutting and grinding fluids have been used.
- Apply with dipping, spraying.
- Pail：18 Liters / 5 Gallons
- Barrel：200 Liters / 50 Gallons
- Expiration date：6 months
- Storage：Avoid direct sunlight, under normal temperature, keep in dry and cool place.
- RoHs：RoHS stands for Restriction of Hazardous Substances
- Reach：Improve the protection of human health and the environment from the risks that can be posed by chemicals
- TDS：TECHNICAL DATA SHEET describes the technical data of a raw material.
- SDS：Safety Data Sheet protect health and security and also a duty to properly label substances on the basis of physio-chemical, health or environmental risk.
- TGRS：Non-use warranty (for chemical substances)
- Files Download
A Technical Data Sheet is a document which describes the technical data of a raw material. It has been approved before any tests of the material ,and contain any information that is important for our use of the material in the intended application.
Protect health and security and also a duty to properly label substances on the basis of physio-chemical, health or environmental risk.
- Related Products
- The rust preventive oil protects metal surfaces and machine parts before, during and after machining as well as during storage at factory. This way, semi-finished products and finished parts are protected until further processing and assembly, or during transport. Read More
- IoT Coolant Monitoring System
Maintaining proper coolant concentration levels for machine tools extends cutting tool life and cutting oil life ,and helps ensure quality workpiece surface finishes.Read More
- MORESCO GR-5 Synthetic Fluids
High lubricity ensures quality grinding by removal of fine particles, resulting in a regular and clean surface which is recommended for glass. GR-5 synthetic fluids that formulate without...Read More
- Wastewater Treatment Machine
UF membrane excels at the clarification of solutions containing suspended solids, bacteria and high concentrations of macromolecules, including oil and water.Read More