Eco Synthetic Cutting Fluids of Japanese Production Techniques
Model No.：(50G) CM-1-A12； (5G) CM-1-B16
Chlorine-Free Synthetic Cutting Fluid, Cutting Oil, Metalworking Fluid, Metal processing Oil, Grinding Oil,
Hai Lu Jya He who is a coolant general agent of MORESCO Japan in Taiwan. MORESCO GR-5 grinding oil is designed for glass machining which have a great settling and anti-rust abilities. All composition of MORESCO coolant without chlorine which considering environmental issue and human healthy. MORESCO GR-5 have the excellent washing and defoaming performances to remove chips immediately then prevent chips scrath and damage surface, tools and workpieces. MORESCO GR-5 grinding oil is formulated with mineral oil, special lubricant, anti-rust additive, emulsifier settling additive. It has excellent cooling, lubricity, anti-rust, and cleaning properties and settling character of powder. It is suitable for screen shell glass grinding or optical glass grinding.
On the other hand, all of our coolant have prodcut certifications like RoHs, Reach, TDS, SDS etc. And all manufacture processing complies with ISO 9001:2015 QMS(Quality Management System). Our MORESCO GR-5 coolant is backed with 100% satisfaction. Hai Lu Jya He also serve OEM and ODM for customized cutting oil. Contact with Hai Lu Jya He for more professional advices.
Features and Benefits
- Excellent grinding property - Wonderful finish of the product and the extension of service life of the grindstone.
- Prevents the sludge solidification - Easier cleanout of the coolant tank. Glass sludge forms soft slurry. And glass sludge settles fast. Settle faster in GR-5 Sludge stays soft.
- Reduces water stain – MORESCO GR-5 solves troubles of water stain or mark
- Lower pH - Less skin irritation
- Suitable for the CG processing of the lens
- Suitable for ceramics grinding process
- Pail：18 Liters / 5 Gallons
- Barrel：200 Liters / 50 Gallons
- Certification：RoHs, TGRS, Reach, TDS, SDS
- Health and Safety：Based on available information, this product is not expected to produce adverse effects on health when used for the intended application and the recommendations provided in the Safety Data Sheet (SDS) are followed.
- Files Download
Protect health and security and also a duty to properly label substances on the basis of physio-chemical, health or environmental risk.
A Technical Data Sheet is a document which describes the technical data of a raw material. It has been approved before any tests of the material ,and contain any information that is important for our use of the material in the intended application.
- All-purpose cutting oil is commonly used for each machining that it can suitable for various metal materials. But is it enough? As we know, there are many sort of cutting fluids in the market. So how to choose the right cutting oil? At first, metal and machining operations which you need to gather some basic information relevant to the selection criteria.... Read More
- IoT Coolant Monitoring System
Maintaining proper coolant concentration levels for machine tools extends cutting tool life and cutting oil life ,and helps ensure quality workpiece surface finishes.Read More
- MORESCO GR-5 Synthetic Fluids
High lubricity ensures quality grinding by removal of fine particles, resulting in a regular and clean surface which is recommended for glass. GR-5 synthetic fluids that formulate without...Read More
- Wastewater Treatment Machine
UF membrane excels at the clarification of solutions containing suspended solids, bacteria and high concentrations of macromolecules, including oil and water.Read More