Oil Skimmer for Compensation and Control
IoT Monitoring & Compensation with Oil Skimmers
Use of coolant is usually essential when machining on CNC processing units. The need to keep coolants clean has become an even greater issue. When oils combine with other contaminants in coolant they can form a sticky substance that cause cutting fluid is getting worse unconsciously. Therefore, you used oil skimmer to separate and remove the floating oil from machine to keep coolant quality. But, is it enough?
As we know, pH scale is a crucial point in cutting fluids. In the past, operator check scale for every machine’s tank on manual. Even though oil skimmer can purify coolant, it cannot detect pH scale immediately. This leads to an annoying mess when adding water or oil and abnormal concentrations which may adversely affect the service life of the tool and the machine life. Accordingly, HAI LU JYA HE Co., Ltd., combined oil skimmer, intelligent monitoring and automatically compensation that ensuring the optimum performance and extending the life of the coolant.
- Power require：General high pressure air
- Effective flow：380L / HR
- Chassis material：Iron Covered with paint
- Pressure value：2.5 kg/cm2
- Minimum start air pressure value：1.7 kg/cm2
- Volts：110 V
- Size：W 45.5cm x D 43cm x H 70cm
Features & Benefits
- Keep coolant quality, reducing the cost of coolant
- Purify coolant, extend life of coolant
- Data Visualization, web-enabled device to access related information, no matter where you are
- Automatically alert notification & compensation additives
- pH Meter and Temperature Meter
- Stainless steel filter
- AP Additive (8 Liters)
Process Flow Diagram of IoT
Considering business cost, we also provide a package for your reference. If your requirement is more than one product, you can go with one HLJH-01 product and HLJH-02 products. Each HLJH-01 product can choose up to four HLJH-02 product for a package. What is the difference between HLJH-01 and HLJH-02? The difference of them is data visualization function that HLJH-01 can collect all data for web page, but the other one cannot.
- Files Download
- Related Products
Use of coolant is usually essential when machining on CNC processing units. When oils combine with other contaminants in coolant they can form a sticky substance that cause cutting fluid is getting worse unconsciously. In the past, operator check scale for every machine’s tank on manual. Even though oil skimmer can purify coolant, it cannot detect pH scale immediately. Accordingly, HAI LU JYA HE Co., Ltd., combined oil skimmer and automatically compensation function that ensuring the optimum performance and extending the life of the coolant.However, what difference between HLJH-01(Oil skimmer for compensation and control) and HLJH-02(Oil skimmer for compensation)? Considering business cost, we provide HLJH-02 product that without microcomputer for your reference. Although, HLJH-02 doesn’t have microcomputer, but it still can detect pH value and automatically compensation for cutting fluids. You must confused that how to collect data to analyze? For HLJH-02(Oil skimmer for compensation), you must cooperate one HLJH-01 product at least. Each HLJH-01 product can choose up to four HLJH-02 product for a package. This way can monitoring, purify cutting fluids and lower the cost at the same time.
- If you’ve worked in a machine shop or metalworking facility for any length of time, you have no doubt encountered a variety of unpleasant odors. Perhaps you’ve noticed that “rotten egg” or “Monday morning” smell (bacteria) when metalworking coolants are allowed to “rest” over the weekend, usually under a blanket of surface tramp oil. Regardless of any situations, your nose is alerting you to the serious problem of microbiological growth in your water-based metalworking fluids. Bacteria grow in coolant sumps, producing a nasty smell and biomass that can clog filters and screens. In other cases, sulfur odors from unchecked bacterial growth have gotten so bad that plant and office personnel have refused to work. Obviously, when things get to this point, there will be considerable expense and inconvenience to remedy the situation.Change to a different brand and the problem will be solve, is that correct? Perhaps, not is. Even the best coolants will eventually succumb to microbiological attack if they are not properly maintained. Good coolant maintenance begins with consistent concentration control. Most coolants are formulated to produce an alkaline, high-pH environment that inhibits microbiological growth. Some contain biocides designed to kill micro-organisms.Neither of these fluid defenses will function effectively if the additive ingredients are not present in the proper proportions. Failure to check and adjust coolant concentration at least daily is one sure way to start growing “bugs.” Check the fluid pH with test strips on a weekly basis. For most coolants, pH values below 8.5 indicate developing microbiological issues.The next step is to use a good sump cleaner to flush the reservoir during change outs. This will ensure that any remaining bacteria, biomass, and tramp oil are properly dealt with before the new coolant is installed. During service outages, inspect the reservoir and conveyor channels for the presence of biomass. In the worst cases, these may have to be physically removed. Read MoreCutting fluids serve a number of key lubrication functions, cooling to preserve tool life, remove chips, and surface protection to preserve the machined part from corrosion. The usage and environment of metal cutting fluids cause them to change over time. Therefore, fluid maintenance is crucial for a better application of the fluid. Read More
- IoT Coolant Monitoring System
Maintaining proper coolant concentration levels for machine tools extends cutting tool life and cutting oil life ,and helps ensure quality workpiece surface finishes.Read More
- MORESCO GR-5 Synthetic Fluids
High lubricity ensures quality grinding by removal of fine particles, resulting in a regular and clean surface which is recommended for glass. GR-5 synthetic fluids that formulate without...Read More
- Wastewater Treatment Machine
UF membrane excels at the clarification of solutions containing suspended solids, bacteria and high concentrations of macromolecules, including oil and water.Read More