Automated Monitoring and Adjusting System for Coolant
Quality Detection System of Cutting Oil
The Future Trends - A Digital System
How could we know that I need to change the cutting oil?
We introduce the remote technology with internet that can detect quality of water and concentration.
Through the remote monitoring system, we provide artificial intelligence automatic alarm service; you can control an accurate data on the monitoring. It can reduce the human negligence and expenditure under an accurate data. To influence the whole of procedure that not only machine but also the water quality.
Nowadays, the network has popularized; the remote monitoring has become the most popular tools.
Put in concentration meter and acidity meter in the machine, through the network, the system can detect instantly that it will send the data to server. The system can connect much kind of digital products, no matter when or where, you can control an accurate data.
Advantage of product:
• Detect PH level instantly.
• Detect acidity instantly.
• Create the value of data.
▼ Process Flow Diagram of IOT
- If you’ve worked in a machine shop or metalworking facility for any length of time, you have no doubt encountered a variety of unpleasant odors. Perhaps you’ve noticed that “rotten egg” or “Monday morning” smell (bacteria) when metalworking coolants are allowed to “rest” over the weekend, usually under a blanket of surface tramp oil. Regardless of any situations, your nose is alerting you to the serious problem of microbiological growth in your water-based metalworking fluids. Bacteria grow in coolant sumps, producing a nasty smell and biomass that can clog filters and screens. In other cases, sulfur odors from unchecked bacterial growth have gotten so bad that plant and office personnel have refused to work. Obviously, when things get to this point, there will be considerable expense and inconvenience to remedy the situation.Change to a different brand and the problem will be solve, is that correct? Perhaps, not is. Even the best coolants will eventually succumb to microbiological attack if they are not properly maintained. Good coolant maintenance begins with consistent concentration control. Most coolants are formulated to produce an alkaline, high-pH environment that inhibits microbiological growth. Some contain biocides designed to kill micro-organisms.Neither of these fluid defenses will function effectively if the additive ingredients are not present in the proper proportions. Failure to check and adjust coolant concentration at least daily is one sure way to start growing “bugs.” Check the fluid pH with test strips on a weekly basis. For most coolants, pH values below 8.5 indicate developing microbiological issues.The next step is to use a good sump cleaner to flush the reservoir during change outs. This will ensure that any remaining bacteria, biomass, and tramp oil are properly dealt with before the new coolant is installed. During service outages, inspect the reservoir and conveyor channels for the presence of biomass. In the worst cases, these may have to be physically removed. Read MoreCutting fluids serve a number of key lubrication functions, cooling to preserve tool life, remove chips, and surface protection to preserve the machined part from corrosion. The usage and environment of metal cutting fluids cause them to change over time. Therefore, fluid maintenance is crucial for a better application of the fluid. Read More
- IoT Coolant Monitoring System
Maintaining proper coolant concentration levels for machine tools extends cutting tool life and cutting oil life ,and helps ensure quality workpiece surface finishes.Read More
- MORESCO GR-4 Glass Grinding Oil
High lubricity ensures quality grinding by removal of fine particles, resulting in a regular and clean surface. The formulate without mineral oil and chlorine. It is recommended for glass.Read More
- Wastewater Treatment Machine
UF membrane excels at the clarification of solutions containing suspended solids, bacteria and high concentrations of macromolecules, including oil and water.Read More