Eco Synthetic Cutting Fluids of Japanese Production Techniques
Model No.：(50G) CM-1-A11； (5G) CM-1-B14
Chlorine-Free Synthetic Cutting Fluid, Cutting Oil, Metalworking Fluid, Metal processing Oil, Grinding Oil,
MORESCO GD cutting fluid has the excellent lubricating, cooling, washing abilities and good rust protection.
Hai Lu Jya He serve OEM and ODM service for customized cutting fluid. Besides, we are a coolant general agent of MORESCO Japan in Taiwan. All composition of MORESCO coolant without chlorine which considering environmental issues and human healthy. MORESCO GD coolant has excellent cooling, defoaming, washing performances to remove chips from surface, tools and workpieces immediately. MORESCO GD coolant is used in many industries such as hardware parts, bike and automotive parts. In particular, GD cutting fluid is also suitable for iron and steel materials.
On the other hand, we have kinds of prodcut certifications like RoHs, Reach, TDS, SDS which can certify product cecurity and sources. Besides, all manufacture processing complies with ISO 9001:2015 QMS(Quality Management System). Our MORESCO GD coolant is backed with 100% satisfaction. Contact with Hai Lu Jya He for more professional advices.
Features and Benefits
- Excellent anti-putrefaction performance：Not only the result of antiseptic agent and alkali agent, but also the combinations with agents which have anti-fungal property bring about control of putrefaction.
- Excellent cooling performance：Wonderful finish of the product and the extension of service life of grinding wheels.
- Excellent rust prevention：Prevents sticking of cast iron chips.
- Excellent Antifoam property：The advanced antifoam property can be able to use high pressure coolant systems without foaming that it leads improving working condition.
- Suitable of materials for iron and steel, etc.
- Suitable of processing for lathe, boring, milling, drilling, tapping, threading, reaming and grinding etc.
- Pail：18 Liters / 5 Gallons
- Barrel：200 Liters / 50 Gallons
- Ratio of coolant：4~5% (Depends on working situation)
- Storage：Avoid direct sunlight, under normal temperature, keep in dry and cool place.
- Expiration date：1 years (Base on brand-new)
- Substances floating on the coolant may be seen in the beginning of use. They are antifoaming additive and disappear in a couple of days.
- RoHs：RoHS stands for Restriction of Hazardous Substances
- Reach：Improve the protection of human health and the environment from the risks that can be posed by chemicals
- TDS：TECHNICAL DATA SHEET describes the technical data of a raw material.
- SDS：Safety Data Sheet protect health and security and also a duty to properly label substances on the basis of physio-chemical, health or environmental risk.
- TGRS：Non-use warranty (for chemical substances)
- Files Download
A Technical Data Sheet is a document which describes the technical data of a raw material. It has been approved before any tests of the material ,and contain any information that is important for our use of the material in the intended application.
Protect health and security and also a duty to properly label substances on the basis of physio-chemical, health or environmental risk.
All-purpose cutting oil is commonly used for each machining that it can suitable for various metal materials. But is it enough? As we know, there are many sort of cutting fluids in the market. So how to choose the right cutting oil? At first, metal and machining operations which you need to gather some basic information relevant to the selection criteria.... Read More
IoT Coolant Monitoring System
Maintaining proper coolant concentration levels for machine tools extends cutting tool life and cutting oil life ,and helps ensure quality workpiece surface finishes.Read More
MORESCO GR-5 Synthetic Fluids
High lubricity ensures quality grinding by removal of fine particles, resulting in a regular and clean surface which is recommended for glass. GR-5 synthetic fluids that formulate without...Read More
Wastewater Treatment Machine
UF membrane excels at the clarification of solutions containing suspended solids, bacteria and high concentrations of macromolecules, including oil and water.Read More