MORESCO Cutting Fluid
Emulsion Cutting Fluid｜ Water Soluble Cutting Fluid｜Metalworking Fluids
Cutting fluid has the great effect such as cooling, cleaning, no foaming and excellent rust protection.
The HLJH’s cutting star fluid, MORESCO 8800AT is a Long life typed Water Soluble Cutting Fluid developed for aerospace parts such as titanium and aluminum alloys.
● Bombardier Aerospace approval - As "Class A", Cutting Star 8800AT has Bombardier Aerospace approval.
● Excellent in Antisepsis - It applied a Bio Static Technology which inhibits corruption without depending on only effect of antiseptic or alkaline agent.
● Excellent anti-corrosion effect to Non-ferrous metal.
● Excellent lubricity - An instrumental part of metal machining due to their improvement of the tool life, reduction of the work piece thermal radiation, flushing away chips from the cutting area, and improving the surface finish.
● Non Chlorine, PRTR free - An environmentally friendly coolant, chlorine-based extreme pressure additive is not added.
*Substances floating on the coolant may be seen in the beginning of use. They are antifoaming additive and disappear in a couple of days
- Suitable for aluminum, titanium, steel alloy and stainless steel, etc.
- Suitable for lathe, boring, milling, drilling, tapping, threading, reaming.
- Certification：RoHs, TGRS, Reach, TDS, SDS
- Health and Safety：Based on available information, this product is not expected to produce adverse effects on health when used for the intended application and the recommendations provided in the Safety Data Sheet (SDS) are followed.
- Files Download
- IOT Cutting Oil Monitoring
Detect concentration and quality of water immediately. Provide AI alarm services that it can get accurate reliable data.Read More
- Glass Cutting Oil
Glass is a fragile product. The cutting oil is suitable for glass processing that need to consider materials and hardness.Read More
- Wastewater Treatment Machine
"One-Stop Service" of wastewater process, only few steps can reach the lower wastewater without any chemical processing.Read More