MORESCO Cutting Fluid
Emulsion Cutting Fluid｜ Water Soluble Cutting Fluid｜Metalworking Fluids
Cutting fluid has the great effect such as cooling, cleaning, no foaming and excellent rust protection.
The HLJH’s emulsion cutting fluid, MORESCO E-500T, is a metalworking fluids of bio-stable type and used for a long period of time without addition of any antiseptics.
● Effective for many kinds of material – E-500T is effective for non-ferrous metals, mainly aluminum and for ferrous metals.
● Excellent lubricity - An instrumental part of metal machining due to their improvement of the tool life, reduction of the work piece thermal radiation, flushing away chips from the cutting area, and improving the surface finish.
● Excellent washability - Wonderful finish of the product and the extension of service life of the tools.
● Excellent antifoaming performance - No foaming problem, even if it is used under the condition with high-pressure pump.
● Micro-emulsion type - Less stickiness to the machine or products.
● Non Chlorine, PRTR free - An environmentally friendly coolant, chlorine-based extreme pressure additive is not added.
- Suitable for aluminum alloy, cast iron, stainless steel alloy, etc.
- Suitable for lathe, boring, milling, drilling, tapping, threading, reaming, sawing, etc.
- Certification：RoHs, TGRS, Reach, TDS, SDS
- Health and Safety：Based on available information, this product is not expected to produce adverse effects on health when used for the intended application and the recommendations provided in the Safety Data Sheet (SDS) are followed.
- Files Download
- IOT Cutting Oil Monitoring
Detect concentration and quality of water immediately. Provide AI alarm services that it can get accurate reliable data.Read More
- Glass Cutting Oil
Glass is a fragile product. The cutting oil is suitable for glass processing that need to consider materials and hardness.Read More
- Wastewater Treatment Machine
"One-Stop Service" of wastewater process, only few steps can reach the lower wastewater without any chemical processing.Read More