MORESCO Cutting Fluid
Emulsion Cutting Fluid｜ Water Soluble Cutting Fluid｜Metalworking Fluids
Cutting fluid has the great effect such as cooling, cleaning, no foaming and excellent rust protection.
The HLJH’s emulsion cutting fluid, MORESCO S-4641, is a metalworking fluids of bio-stable type. Especially S-4641 has excellent aluminum compatibility.
● Excellent antifoaming performance - No foaming problem, even if it is used under the condition with high-pressure pump.
● Excellent anti-corrosion effect to Non-ferrous metal, especially aluminum alloys.
● Excellent lubricity - An instrumental part of metal machining due to their improvement of the tool life, reduction of the work piece thermal radiation, flushing away chips from the cutting area, and improving the surface finish.
● Excellent water stability – Provides long coolant life without emulsion break problem caused by metal-ion.
● Non Chlorine, PRTR free - An environmentally friendly coolant, chlorine extreme pressure additive is not added.
**Substances floating on the coolant may be seen in the beginning of use. They are antifoaming additive and disappear in a couple of days.
- Suitable for aluminum alloy, cast iron, stainless steel alloy, etc.
- Suitable for lathe, boring, milling, drilling, tapping, threading, reaming, sawing, etc.
- Certification：RoHs, TGRS, Reach, TDS, SDS
- Health and Safety：Based on available information, this product is not expected to produce adverse effects on health when used for the intended application and the recommendations provided in the Safety Data Sheet (SDS) are followed.
- Files Download
- IOT Cutting Oil Monitoring
Detect concentration and quality of water immediately. Provide AI alarm services that it can get accurate reliable data.Read More
- Glass Cutting Oil
Glass is a fragile product. The cutting oil is suitable for glass processing that need to consider materials and hardness.Read More
- Wastewater Treatment Machine
"One-Stop Service" of wastewater process, only few steps can reach the lower wastewater without any chemical processing.Read More